Andrea Schultz, LCSW, CPT, RYT provides psychotherapy and wellness services for adults, couples, adolescents/children and groups through Wellness Incorporated in Madison, Wisconsin.
Drawing upon and utilizing a blend of client-centered, psychodynamic, gestalt, cognitive-behavioral and yoga/meditation therapies, Andrea specializes in the following concerns:
- Addictive, compulsive or impulsive behaviors
- Relationship and familial issues
- Chronic illness
- Sexual abuse/domestic violence
- Personality issues
- Body image
- Attachment-related issues
- Gender, sexuality and LGBTQ concerns
- Grief and loss
- Effective communication
- Fitness, yoga and relaxation
*Please note that I am not currently accepting new clients; however, you may be placed on a waiting list for future openings.
COMING FALL 2014 to Chicago: Conscious Body, Loving Mind Wellness Group and yoga therapy services (See "groups" for more info.)
Offering SKYPE sessions, paypal and instamed (credit/debit card) payment options